Wednesday, May 18, 2011 // Amber Espie
The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is pleased to announce the appointment of eight new members to the School’s International Executive Boards: Junichi Endo, WG’93, Simon Mordant, WAM’95, and James T. Riady join Wharton’s Executive Board for Asia; Rosanna Ramos-Velita, G’92, WG’92, and Alexander G. van Tienhoven, W’87, join Wharton’s Executive Board for Latin America; and Fadi Arbid, WG’03, Bonnie Miao Bandeen, C’80, WG’85, and Pelayo Primo de Rivera, WG’94, join Wharton’s Executive Board for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Click here to view the full release.
- Wharton Digital Press Debuts First Publication: Michael Useem’s The Leader’s Checklist
- Columbia Business School Announces New Dong-Bin Shin Fellowships
- Penn Study: A Single Traumatic Brain Injury May Prompt Long-Term Neurodegeneration
- Educate or incarcerate? NAACP and Newt actually agree.
- Arabic Loanwords in English: From Syrup to Safaris